Son’s Popkes pattern pack

crochet animal patterns

This Son’s Popkes pattern pack is a permanent special offer that allows you to buy any three patterns and get a fourth pattern for free.

It works quite simple. When you buy three patterns at once in my shop at Craftsy or Ravelry, I receive a payment confirmation so I can see you’ve purchased three patterns. All you have to do is send me an email or message here, after your purchase to let me know which pattern you want to have as the fourth free pattern. You can pick any pattern for this pack but make sure you don’t buy them separately. I’ll email you the fourth free pattern always within 12 hours.

Of course you can also purchase this pattern pack by ordering the patterns directly from me here, if you don’t have and want a Craftsy or Ravelry account.

Have fun crocheting your animals and if you like to, please leave a comment here to let others know how your order went.

13 Comments

1. Kaitlin Young says:

I am making a set of woodland creatures for my niece, I was so happy when I saw this! She sent me my free pattern the night I ordered the other ones! Thanks!

2. Nathalie says:

Thanks so much for this sale, it allowed me to fill in my collection of the lovely patterns. The process was so easy and I received all my patterns within the afternoon. Great Service! Dank u wel 🙂

3. Donna says:

Thank you so much for the great offer! It enabled me to add considerably to my pattern collection! And the service was amazing too! I received my free pattern almost instantly!

4. Tara says:

I ordered 3 patterns off of Son’s Craftsy page last night and received the 4th one free via email this morning – thankyou! Iooking forward to completing these new projects!

5. Heidi Clymer says:

Query, I am getting ready to get 4 of your patterns off of Ravelry, Does this buy 3 get one free still work?

6. Jan Patrocinio says:

I was very impressed with how quickly the patterns were sent. I cant wait to start on my first animal